This page provides an overview of the terms and conditions that apply when using the StoryBridge site, affiliated pages, and services. Please read through the terms and conditions prior to using these different resources. We require you to review the terms and conditions prior to submitting content and engaging in our online forum.
StoryBridge retains personal information solely to communicate with users after they have submitted content that they wish to publish on the site. We do not use storage technologies from third party partners to target or market to users. We also do not share your information with third party vendors on your behavior and other identifying information.
StoryBridge is strictly designed as a community resource and tool. We feel that commercial content, such as advertisements, runs against our mission as a vital communication tool that helps stakeholders focus on connecting and coming up with solutions to regional health disparities.
StoryBridge exercises editorial control over submission content. Any submission content that we deem to be offensive or harmful will not be published on our site. We do not guarantee that all published content will express mutually agreed on opinions and perspectives, or which is beneficial to all users. StoryBridge cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any submissions. You hereby agree that the content shared in this site will not be relied on for medical advice and should not be used to replace medical information from licensed medical providers and services. StoryBridge has no professional relationship with institutions or organizations that may serve to benefit from user submissions and discussions.
StoryBridge is a public arena for sharing content that relates to perspectives and experiences on health disparities in the San Francisco Bay Area. Please remember that all stories and creative content published on the StoryBridge site can be read by anyone on the internet. All users can submit content anonymously to protect their identities. Users must not seek to impersonate a third party or post content or comments on the StoryBridge site or discussion forum which are falsely attributed to third parties.
The discussion forum linked to the StoryBridge site requires a password login and will be moderated. Discussions may only relate to submissions that have a “join the conversation” button. Users in the discussion forum must not submit any comments or content that:
a. is defamatory, offensive, sexist, homophobic, obscene, harassing or threatening;
b. is in breach of (i) anyone’s privacy; or (ii) confidentiality;
c. infringes any third parties intellectual property rights;
d. may cause anxiety or encourage racial hatred or violence;
Hyperlinking to our content
- If you would like to link to this Site, you must comply with the following guidelines:
- Do not incorporate any Site Content, or content from any site, related to StoryBridge into your web site (e.g., by in-lining, framing or creating other browser or border environments around StoryBridge content). You may only link to this Site, or any other StoryBridge site, by providing an underlined, textual link from your Web site to the home page of that Broadridge site (an “Authorized Link”). For example, http://www.storybridge.us is the only Authorized Link to StoryBridge’s Web site. “Home Page” means the introductory or main web page of a Web site, typically serving as a table of contents for the site. No other link to any Broadridge site is permitted without the express, prior written approval of Broadridge.
- You may not present an Authorized Link to any StoryBridge page in a manner that suggests StoryBridge has any relationship or affiliation with your site or endorses your site, products or services.
- Your site must not present false information about StoryBridge, its products or services.
- You may not use any of StoryBridge’s names, logos, designs, slogans, trademarks or service marks or any other words or codes identifying any StoryBridge site in any “metatag” or other information used by search engines or other information location tools to identify and select sites, without StoryBridge’s express, prior written permission for a particular use.
- Your site must not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial.
- StoryBridge prohibits unauthorized links to its web site and the framing of any information contained on its site, or any portion of its site, without the express, prior written approval of StoryBridge. Furthermore, you may not archive, cache, or mirror any StoryBridge page. StoryBridge reserves the right to disable any unauthorized links or frames. StoryBridge hereby disclaims all liability for any material on other Web sites that may contain links to this Site.
- If you would like to use, reprint, frame, or redistribute any content on the StoryBridge site other than as permitted herein, you must request permission from StoryBridge by writing to [email protected],us. Please include: (a) your name, e-mail address, and telephone number; (b) the name of your company; (c) the web site address(es) where the proposed use will occur; and (d) specific details about the contemplated linking or framing activities, including the content or Web page(s) of this Web site which you would like to use.
External links may be included in submissions to the StoryBridge site and discussion forum, but external sites must not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial.
Removal of content from our website
At any time, users can request the removal of their personal submissions from our website. Users may also request removal from our discussion forum. Should a user find content or material by another user to be offensive or problematic, they are encouraged to contact our team to ensure appropriate and thorough review. Should material be deemed by our team to be in conflict with our mission, goals, and values, we will be in contact with the user associated with the content. In the instance that we are unable to reach agreement with a user who submits problematic or offensive content, we reserve the right to remove their content from our website and discussion forum.